WordPress started as a blogging tool and has evolved over the years into a powerful website builder and content management system (CMS). The best part about WordPress is its ease of use and flexibility in creating different types of websites. This is the main reason for the growing popularity of WordPress. Because of its powerful features, many major companies use WordPress to power their websites, including Time Magazine, Facebook, Sony, Disney, The New York Times, and more.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management site that is more than just a template, and for beginners, WordPress is the right solution. You can make changes to your site as per your taste and according to your animation needs. WordPress site design is very easy and simple, and your hand is open to implement any creativity and idea on the site, and you can implement the necessary changes to your site without any complexity or difficulty. In this article, we want to explain to you the advantages of using WordPress.
WordPress in website design
WordPress tops the list of web design packages in the world and is most often used. And Joomla and Drupal are similar, all three are free to download and use. All three have the ability to add new operators and features that the user needs.
The difference is that they need to have the knowledge and a little familiarity with programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and especially PHP. WordPress can also provide facilities to its users at this level. But unlike other design packages, it also includes features for beginners who can create a site without any coding knowledge.
WordPress themes provide users with a range of options to choose from for the look of the site. Thanks to WordPress for its versatility and a full set of themes. Many of these themes work for sellers, over a thousand other themes have been designed for stores, and a third of all website designers worldwide can use these themes. These themes can be viewed and installed, and even after installation, they can be changed to change the site’s appearance.
Advantages of designing websites with WordPress
Free website design with WordPress has advantages that cannot be compared with other factors. Below we will tell you its features:
- In terms of SEO, it is much better than other scripts that are available for free.
- The WordPress platform is very easy to handle and you can quickly become proficient in using it with the help of online tutorials.
- It is more flexible than other content management systems.
- It contains many free templates that you can use to design your website.
- Since the number of users of WordPress is very large, there are many themes included in it that suit the tastes of different people.
- Plugins and widgets have the ability to update automatically and it is always necessary to update them manually.
Since it has many templates, it also has more plugins.
Other tips for designing websites with WordPress
- You can quickly build a shell in it without the need for others.
- If you want to have a highly customized website, you can extend your WordPress unlimitedly.
- Since there are many designers and programmers working with WordPress, you can get help from them when you have a problem and find these people easily.
- The WordPress environment has a very smooth and well-organized user interface.
- It has a mobile app and allows you to control the website when you don’t have access to a computer or laptop.
- Don’t worry about not being proficient in English; Because this platform is also available in Farsi.
One of the most important advantages of using WordPress is its manageability. You can directly manage your site’s users remotely using the WordPress mobile apps or update your plugins and themes from within the admin panel. For more security of your data, you can use the backup plugin to backup your data and keep it in a safe place.
Disadvantages of designing websites with WordPress
There are drawbacks to WordPress. The disadvantages of WordPress are mostly for those who want to design a site with special features.
It is not ideal for large websites and does not have the necessary facilities. If we want to have a site with special facilities, such as a group discount site, we cannot use WordPress sites; Because it costs a lot and its programming is complicated.
In terms of security, it has issues that appear over time, and to solve these issues, you should always download its latest version.
It relies heavily on hacks and PHP codes to add additional features, and the functionality of these hacks can be quite confusing.
Building a highly community-oriented site like YouTube or Facebook on the WordPress platform can be quite a challenge.
Any IT Gostar is a leading company in Internet services and web design, which was created to solve the most complex challenges of users and meet their needs in this field. Our goal is to get to know your business so that we can provide an appropriate strategy to develop and improve your business, regardless of the industry and the size of its activity.
Throughout our activity, we have helped audience- and customer-focused companies and organizations improve their user experience in order to increase exchange, sales, and engagement. At Ani IT Gostar, we keep our process simple, clear, and focused on the needs of the audience. We put our energy into creating the best experiences for our users, rather than using specific terms and words.
Leave a Comment