Choosing the right e-commerce platform is one of the most difficult challenges for any online business. Creating an e-commerce site is not that hard, but if you start with the wrong e-commerce platforms, your business will soon suffer.
In this context, we introduce you to one of the best eCommerce platforms in 2023. We’ll cover the highlights, the pros and cons, and what to expect, as well as how to choose the right eCommerce platform for your business.
What is the best e-commerce platform to own a store website?
The answer is, really, simple. The best e-commerce platform is the website that best suits your needs. There are hundreds of online media and each has its own unique features that are suitable for different types of online stores. So that you can start your online business, we are presenting one of the best platforms which are very popular and trending in 2023.
Best e-commerce platform in 2023
Shopify is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the world. Currently, nearly 4 million dynamic e-commerce websites use the Shopify platform. This platform is versatile and can support almost any type of business, be it B2B or B2C, online or offline, from small stores to large organizations.
What are Shopify’s features?
What sets Shopify apart from other e-commerce platforms is its comprehensive set of tools and features that cover all aspects of running an online store website; From creating an online store to cross-selling, order management, shipping, order fulfillment, marketing automation, payment processing, and more. Shopify’s team of experts has created a program called “Shopify Capital” to help merchants get their needs and orders met faster and easier.
You can see the most essential features of the Shopify eCommerce platform in this section:
- All of our free Shopify tools are designed to help businesses increase their sales
- Shopify is a website-building platform in minutes; You can create an online store in minutes without any basic programming knowledge
- Multipurpose Selling: Online and offline selling, on social media and in marketplaces is possible through this e-commerce platform.
- Shopify POS System: Manage face-to-face sales with this platform
- Shopify Shipping: Fast shipping and get up to 88% off USPS, UPS, and DHL rates
- Shopify Marketplace: International sales from one central store
- Shopify Payment System: This system supports more than 100 payment gateways with no transaction fees
- Shopify Balance: A simple alternative to the old bank account
Although this e-commerce platform is very powerful, many customers prefer to have their own professional store website. For this purpose, our team at Any IT is ready to provide professional website design and store SEO services at the best prices and facilities for your dear ones.
Other pro features on the Shopify platform
- PCI-DSS and SSL certified
- Unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited product lists
- Fast loading time
- The most user-friendly platform; Shopify knows how to make business faster and easier for everyone
- It is scalable and can support a wide range of businesses
- Beautiful and customizable themes and templates
- Inbound Marketing Features, CMS for inbound blog
- Big store with more than 7,500 applications
- Extensive free educational resources to help entrepreneurs build a successful business
What are the disadvantages of Shopify as the best eCommerce platform?
- Some of Shopify’s default features are very basic, so you end up buying different apps from the Shopify App Store.
- If you use a payment gateway outside of Shopify Payments, you will be charged a transaction fee. Fortunately, Shopify Payments supports over 100 popular payment gateways and there are no fees for manual payment methods (COD, money orders, bank transfers, etc.).
- To customize your website on this platform, you often need to know to code, buy an app, or work with a Shopify partner; something that will cost you.
Why choose Shopify?
Shopify isn’t the only eCommerce platform that offers great tools and features for selling online. BigCommerce is another good option that you can consider, but it is more suitable for businesses and growing companies.
Magento is a very flexible platform, but it requires advanced programming experience and can be quite complex for beginners. Shopify beats these two platforms due to its rich set of business features while having an easy-to-use interface.
Wix and Squarespace are great website builders, But they have problems. They are primarily website builders and lack many eCommerce capabilities compared to Shopify. Shopify can help you create a beautiful online store, without slowing down your loading speed and with the essential features in e-commerce.
WooCommerce is a popular choice for WordPress websites. However, WooCommerce relies heavily on plugins and extensions, while Shopify features are built-in and always updated by the Shopify team.
Read more: How much does a web designer earn?
Which is the best Shopify eCommerce platform?
If you’re an entrepreneur and just starting out, stick with the Shopify eCommerce platform. Shopify is the fastest and easiest platform to build a store website and sell online. Shopify is widely recognized as the best e-commerce platform for small and medium businesses.